No, this isn’t Part Two of our Trip to Ireland. I’m working on it. But I’m also working on laundry, reading Ender’s Game, and things! But it is coming. Today I bring you a few “Did you know..?” things that may or may not make your head explode!
1) Today is Slap Your Irritating Coworker Day!
I’m not really sure this is a thing…but they made a Somecard about it and there are rules. So I guess it could be a thing…
The Rules for said day are:
* You can only slap one person per hour – no more.
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other coworkers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed…other than going upside somebody’s head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
* If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE!
Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping!
So there ya go…I guess.
2) Remember the lady who spilled coffee on herself and won millions?
Check out this link. You will be very surprise by what you see. Be warned it gets a little graphic around 5 minutes in.
3) Happy Mole Day!
4) If you happen to be in the Saratoga Springs area this weekend the Head of the Fish is happening. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Google it!
5) Troy Night Out – Halloween edition is happening THIS Friday from 5-9pm! Which means I shall be attending and shopping for the giveaway! Rumor has it if you dress like a Zombie you can score discounts at local merchants shops!
6) I’m holding a giveaway! (enter it!)
7) NaNoWriMo is coming….I’m still torn about what to write this year. Do I take the “easy” way out and write a Fan Fiction? Or do I try to write another of my own stories? We shall see I have little time to get it together. If you are looking for a writing buddy feel free to add me xFunnyFacex is my handle over there.
That’s all I’ve got. Mostly because I’m needed in helping making the eats…Kung Pow Chicken is on the menu tonight!