So The Nerdy Girlie asked readers/bloggers to share their own “confessions of a blogger” which I am, when I’m not being horrible at blogging.
1. I am horrible at keeping to or having any kind of schedule. I have tried countless times to plan a head. The only time it really worked was when we went to Ireland and I didn’t want to leave the blog empty for a week away. (It should be noted that I have not finished blogging about said trip to Ireland….*adds it to the list*)
2. I usually have NO IDEA what I’m going to write about until I open up a new post page. Like I said I’m not a planner when it comes to writing, not at all. Something usually has to pop into my head, be seen on social media, or arrive via the mail to prompt me to write about it.
3. I could probably use a team of sorts. You know to help me stay on track and actually plan out posts. But it’s just me and these furballs.
4. I have NO shame when it comes to tagging folks via their Twitter Handle in my blog title. I have found it is one of the best ways to get people to read something you’ve written. Is it shameless, yes. But does it work? You betcha. If you look…you’ll see I did it this time around too…
5. I LOVE to blog/write. So why don’t I do it more often? Lack of time is one reason. Not having anything to write about is another. Which is one thing I like about getting stuff to review IT MAKES ME SIT DOWN PEOPLE (hint).
So go on. What are your confessions as a blogger?